Tuesday is going to be a life changing day indeed.
For one, our country is going to march to the polls to vote and elect a new president. Power to the people! Woot!
Secondly, I’m going to march to the hospital and have surgery. Woot again!
I have to confess, I’m not a good patient. I had to spend a month in the hospital when I was pregnant with Eldest Son. I made my husband bring me clothes to wear everyday I was there because I insisted that I was not sick. That gives you a little idea about my tolerance for being laid up and lying around. So, to cheer myself up, I’ve made a list of things that I can do while sitting around.
1. Blog – Lucky YOU. You can hear all about my convalescence plus all of the things that are on my mind. Woot doesn’t even begin to cover it.
2. Cut out Campbell’s soup labels – as well as Boxtops for Education. A whole year’s worth. Seriously.
3. Shred – I have BOXES of documents, bank statements, you name it, that need to be shredded and recycled. I have a shredder that gets stuck it you put more than two sheets in at a time. Gonna be fun.
4. Watch several TV series – Haven’t decided which ones. Please give me suggestions. Have seen most of Lost, however. Also, I don’t want to watch incredibly SAD stories. I need cheering up, not emotional roller coasters.
5. Work on checkbook – May take an entire day. Might need to put this off for when I’m feeling better.
6. Work on math– Finding the x of y is not just for middle schoolers anymore.
7. Work on my Bible class – What’s in store for those wandering Israelites? Who’s next to be cursed?
Feel free to comment back at ANY time. I love email and that will cheer me up too.