The Lisas of Lisa and Lisa Write a Book, have kindly bestowed an award upon me. They feel that I am worthy of praise. Isn’t that sweet? Thank you, Lisa and Lisa. Long live your WIP and your fun blog.
Truth is, I do this blog thing because I love to write. Love, love, love it. The more I write, the better I feel. The better I feel, the nicer I am. The nicer I am, I share my kindness with others. After that, world peace and happiness are just around the corner.
It’s probably a blessing that WordPress came along.
So, as I understand it, there are some rules to this award. I am to tell you all 7 things about myself that you didn’t already know. I am to award 15 other bloggers with this award, and I am to let them all know how much I love their blogs too. The pressure.
Fame – it’s a harsh thing sometimes.
So, to fulfill my blogger-ly duties, here we go.
Seven Things You Need To Know About Me
1. I would love to be a famous audiobook reader. I realize that you need to be an actress to do this, but, shoot, I’m pretty dramatic already. I can do a wicked NY accent and my southern drawl isn’t too bad. Maybe I’ll be discovered someday – like while giving directions to some patron regarding the whereabouts of a book. It could happen you know.
2. I have a really really really bad temper. I continue to work on this negative aspect of my personality daily, but I’m afraid that it’s a lifelong goal.
3. I have premonitions. They’re subtle (not Sixth Sense-y), but they creep up on me every now and again. It’s weird.
4. I worry a lot. I’m so good at it that I should add it to my resume. Yes, I know worrying is a waste of energy. See #2 regarding lifelong goals.
5. I went back to school last year and it has made me re-evaluate everything I’ve ever learned. This “going back to school” stuff – it’s hard.
6. I admire people who are good at math and those who drink their coffee black.
7. I am a hopeless romantic. I adore movies like “Cold Mountain”, “The Last of the Mohicans” and yes, “Twilight”. The more action, adventure and unrequited love, the better.
Now, I must name some blogs that I would like to bestow this award upon. Kind of like a pay it forward sorta thing. I was supposed to highlight 15 blogs but, well, due to the fact that The Lisas chose most of the blogs that I would have, I’m just going to award 5 other dedicated bloggers. Five other really talented, interesting bloggers.
Five Blogs That You Should Read Immediately
… and for a little hero-worship, let me introduce Anne Taintor’s blog. Only problem is that I can’t tell her that I awarded her blog. That would make her look at my blog and call her copyright lawyers. We’ll just keep that a secret amongst ourselves. K?
Thanks again, Lisas. You didn’t really think that I had an editor, did you?